Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm blogging?

Didn't Bruce Weaver talk me into yet another foray...blogging.  Well, I'm a man of few words on the web unless we're talking tech on old machines, gardening, music, knives, guns, how to fix stuff...wait a minute, let's take a stab at this.  

So I graduated from college this spring, am about half way through restoring a 1968 Wheel Horse garden tractor, looking for a job and gardening.  For now, that's probably what you'll hear the most about.  I am a pretty adamant DIY person which gets me into trouble a lot, so you'll hear about that too.  


I'll get this up and running soon, but I'm gonna get out in the yard today before it rains!

2 comments:

  1. sorry to push you into it, but it's like I told brian. We don't get to talk much, but at least this way we can keep track of each others hobbies. Plus there is so much junk on the internet it's about time us country boys put some good stuff out there on the net.

    ReplyDelete