Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another week rolls by and still no Wheel Horse progress, but there are several other things you ought to hear about...


Remember those free mowers?  One was pretty rusty, and I had another with a questionable motor, so I tore them both apart, pieced them together and came up with one good one.  

I've also been at the Lebanon Area Fair a few nights this week, saw some truck and tractor pulls...a favorite pastime of mine.  

I spent some time today with a few good friends, working on trucks, looking at pictures and fiddling with...


...another garden tractor?!?!?!?  
 






As Sarah put it, my tractor collection will soon be as big as her shoe collection.  To that I reply..."gotta keep up."  

This one won't get "the works" like the Horse is getting...I just need something to ride while the other one is in pieces.  Hopefully this will keep me busy enough until I can move onto something bigger...

So I'm sorry there's not much progress to report, and I am saving my chats on machinery ideology for a rainier day when there really is nothing to report, so hang with me...it can only get a little less interesting.  

2 comments:

  1. I like that a lot. When the wheel horse is finished you need to strap it to a truck and bring it to MA! I'll pay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Bruce, we'll build a track in your yard and have a tractor pull.

    ReplyDelete